Ad ID: 428
Added: March 18, 2019
Condition: Brand New
Location: United States
Position Open: Translation Coordinator
Job Type: Permanent Placement
Job Location: Osaka/Japan
Target Nationality: Mexico
Managing translation and DTP projects related to Mexico on time and at high quality.
We are looking for someone who can do proofreading of English ⇔ Mexican Spanish documents: to do so, the candidates must be native users of Mexican Spanish.
Also, the position requires negotiation with oversea vendors.
Communication and negotiation skills, as well as English skill, will be necessary.
• Composing quotes
• Management of translation and DTP projects (Process planning, proofreading, delivery and so on)
• Vendor management, assigning translators, involving negotiation with overseas companies,
(Occasionally) Assisting recruitment job
• The native user of Mexican Spanish
• Japanese – business level (above N2)
• English – business level
• Graduated from Local 4 years colleges in Mexico.
• 3 years’ experience in the real world
• Management experience
• Negotiation experience
9:00 – 18:00 (1-hour lunch break)
How to Apply:
Please register with us for more information and to apply.
Please also send your resume to email@example.com